Sunday, February 22, 2015








The next city we reached was Constantine where I met the city's governor, whom gave me money and a fine wooden cloak to replace my own that was torn into shreds.This wasn't the last offerings that I would receive from the Pious Muslims who were performing their religious duties. The gifts I received has given me great wealth but unfortunately I ended up losing it all because I did not spend my money wisely.I bought unnecessary things.  


My party traveled we went night and day with no breaks and time to relax because we all feared that the Arab rebels would come for us. Once again I fell ill,I was so ill to the point to where I had to be tied to my saddle so I wouldn't fall off of it. But we had to keep on going no matter how sick I would become.





Works Cited
https://www.saudiaramcoworld.com/issue/200004/the.longest.hajj.the.journeys.of.ibn.battuta.part.2-from.riches.to.rags.makkah.to.india.htm
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment